Michael Port Bonus Teleseminar Replay
Note: This Will Only Be Available Until July 18!
Michael Port, Author of
"Book Yourself Solid"
In this recording, you'll learn...
How to Book Yourself Solid and Build Your Platform -- Create a strategy to get more clients than you can handle even if you hate marketing and selling and...
Michael Port is the guy to call when you’re tired of thinking small because he has lectured, trained, inspired, and provided coaching and consulting services to over 20,000 solo-business owners in the last two year alone…and is the creator of:
Think Big Revolution, an online membership club to over 5000 service
The Book Yourself Solid line of business training products, including audio
programs, seminars and distance learning programs
The Product Factory, The #1 Information Product Creation Program on the
Traffic School, The Ultimate Web Traffic and Conversion System
Michael is the author of Book Yourself Solid, The Fastest, Easiest and Most Reliable System For Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even If You Hate Marketing And Selling. He’s also a contributing author to Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars and Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters.
You may recognize Michael as he was once a slightly famous actor. Starring in TV and film projects like Sex and the City, Third Watch, All My Children, Guiding Light, Central Park West, 100 Centre Street, The Pelican Brief, Down to Earth, Last Call, The Believer and many more.
But today Michael invites you to join him in The Think Big Revolution – not right now, though. When you do, you’re guaranteed to think bigger about who you are and what you offer the world.
The recording lasts approximately 58 minutes.
Click the "Play" button below to listen or download the MP3 file to your iPod or computer.
While you're listening to this call, here's something to read...
I LOVE presenting these teleclasses and helping authors succeed. Over the past year, I've interviewed over seven industry professionals and discussed everything from:
- The most frequently asked questions new authors ask me
- How to get a book agent
- How to get a six-figure book advance
- How to self-publish yourself
- How to write articles editors love to print
- How to get your book to #1 on Amazon.com
- Everything you need to know about working with a literary agent
I'd like your help with something. If you've ever thought of writing a book but haven't known where to start, I'd like you to take the first step.
I'll give you TEN reasons why you should act right now:
- There are few things in life more satisfying that getting published and seeing your book in a store or Amazon.com
- You'll experience a remarkable sense of accomplishment just knowing you can do it
- You'll immediately gain the respect and honor of being an author
- You'll gain "access" and introductions to a new group of professionals, friends (even celebrities) that were previously untouchable and unreachable before
- You'll get calls and requests for interviews and publicity as an expert
- Being a published author makes it much easier to earn more money, increase your rates and salary no matter what your job or profession is
- Improve your lifestyle and personal life
- Business, opportunities and people will seek you out instead of the other way around for endorsements, projects, speaking engagements and partnerships. Wouldn't it be nice if someone was knocking on your door instead of the other way around?
- And once you write one book, it's much, much easier to write the next one!
- Your self-esteem will skyrocket! Just ask any author!
- The list of benefits goes on and on...
I will give you all the tools and guidance you need to get started.
Please let me explain...
I've spent over fifteen years in the publishing business, working with some of the most successful authors in the world including eleven who made it on the NY Times Bestseller List. If you've read the letter on this site, you already know that.
What I want you to know is I've summarized the most important information into an easy to use course that includes five audio CDs, a 180 page reference manual and twelve bonus gifts valued over $1800.
One of these bonuses is I'll answer THREE of your most burning questions. (This bonus alone is worth more the price of the course.) My normal rate for a four-hour one-on-one coaching session is almost $4,000.00 (trust me, I get it too). My minimum billing rate for e-mail quesetions is $250.00.
If you're wondering what you'll learn in the course, here's a small sampling:
- The foolproof ways to get published
- The insider secrets to promoting your book
- How to launch yourself in the media
- How to build that critical "platform", the combination of all the things every successful author needs
- My war chest of tools… including letters, press material and contacts that have taken me 15 years to build
- And instant access to over a dozen bonus gifts including EIGHT recorded courses that answer nearly every question I've received from brand-new and seasoned authors
To get started, all you need to do is scroll to the bottom of Everything You Should Know, click the order button and I'll rush a copy of the toolkit to you right away. Most orders are fulfilled in 24 hours.
There's absolutely no risk. I protect you with a 100% money back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied.
If you've ever had a burning desire to write a book but don't know where to begin, this is the best way to get started. I have hundreds of satisfied customers who are well on their way to building their careers as authors, experts and speakers.
You owe it to yourself to start living your dream as a published author. Take the first step today, order your personal copy and give it a fair try.
You really have nothing to lose -- except another month, year or decade knowing you didn't take the first step towards fulfilling your dream by writing your book and getting published.
Please take the first step and give yourself one of the greatest personal gifts you will ever experience - the opportunity to write and publish a book.
To your success, happiness and fulfillment,
PS, if you're NOT ready to take the next step, I really want to know why. Will you tell me?
Affiliate Sign Up | Affiliate Login | Affiliate Suggestions | Contact Us | Mailing List
Leave a Testimonial | Take a Survey and Get a Free Gift | Tell a Friend about this site
Listen To This Web Site
© 2005 KickStartMedia.com
15721 Bernardo Heights Parkway
San Diego, CA 92128-3176