Get My Deluxe Course with 23 CDs, a completely updated version of the guide for 2008 with 492 pages of content, two copies of ‘How to Start Writing a Book’ on CD and $2,647.00 worth of BONUS GIFTS
"Here's Everything You Should Know About Publishing, Publicity, Promotion & Building a Platform
New, Updated DELUXE EDITION"
*Above is the complete, A-to-Z, step-by-step course on how you can get published, generate publicity, promote your book, build a platform and make a living as an author, expert and speaker.
Sadly, there are only a handful people that actually know, or are willing to share what it really takes to succeed in this business. Even the handful of legitimate "how to" courses miss the target in a number of critical areas.
That's why I've created the "Everything You Should Know" package.
This is a step-by-step guide for authors, based on the knowledge I've gained from 15 long years in this industry.
It not only provides you with all the tools and insider information you need to get a quantum leap on your competition, but for the first time ever, you will also get the missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle!
I'm not going to make outrageous claims like "You'll take the world by storm", You'll be a NY Times best selling author", "You'll have Oprah knocking on your door", or "You'll be rich and famous".
Frankly, I hope by now you realize these things are said because people want something from you, and they know it's what you want to hear.
The truth is - the fastest I have ever seen an author go from completely unknown to successful (meaning national TV appearances and a book on the NY Times bestseller list), is a full three years. For many people it took much longer than that.
However, the people on a "mission" enjoyed every minute of the ride. They were out there, sharing their message, focused on a goal but living their dream in every moment.
OK! I hope you're getting the idea of what I'm on about. So let's take a look at what you'll get in your "Everything You Should Know" package:
AUDIO CD 1:
"Everything You Should Know About
The Publishing Game"
If you're struggling to write a book or get published, then you'll love this information. These are the same strategies my bestselling authors are using to create and publish their books. And it's why publishers fight tooth and nail to sign them.
Here's just a small sample of what you can expect:
- What publishers are REALLY looking for in a book - give this to them and skyrocket your chances of getting published. (Hint, it's not great writing)
- How to uncover the hottest book ideas… locate the most profitable markets and dominate your competition.
- How to write a killer book proposal… create mouth-watering proposals that publishers can't refuse.
- Where to find the finest ghost writers… create an astonishing book in a fraction of the time. Simply supply your research and they'll do the rest.
- Everything you need to know about royalties… including when you get them, how, and how much to expect
- Discover the only two reasons why you should ever self-publish… This alone could save you a fortune, or make you one.
AUDIO CD 2:
"Everything You Should Know About
Building a Platform"
Even with my most successful authors - only 25% of their income comes from book royalties.
The other 75% comes from other profit streams. Learn their secrets to really cash in on your book.
- Where the real money is in being an author… Note: it's not your book royalties.
- How to become a speaker even if you are shyer than a church mouse… The hottest topics to talk about and how to connect with an audience.
- How to plug into the lucrative speaking circuit… Get in on conferences and seminars. Make more from one speaking session than from an entire month of book royalties.
- The best ways to swell your database… Including powerful list strategies for speaking engagements and your web site.
- How to create your all-important image… How to dress and behave on camera to gain trust, convey expertise and establish immediate credibility with your audience.
- Plus… How to make your web site a potent marketing tool. How to promote speaking engagements. And where to find seminars and conferences.
AUDIO CD 3:
"Interviews with Cheryl Richardson, Jon Gordon and Mark Victor Hansen"
As a valuable bonus, 3 of America's bestselling authors"spilled the beans" and revealed their secrets to "Launching a successful career as a speaker, expert & author".
Cheryl Richardson - Author of 3 NY Times Bestsellers
Cheryl is the author of the New York Times bestselling books Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers (Broadway Books) and Stand Up for Your Life (Free Press) and the new book The Unmistakable Touch of Grace (Free Press, 2005).
As a professional speaker, Cheryl has designed and presented programs to universities, Fortune 500 companies, educational conferences, and professional associations. Her work has been covered widely in the media including the "Today" show, "Good Morning America," "CBS This Morning,"New York Times, USA Today, Good Housekeeping and O Magazine. Cheryl was the team leader for the Lifestyle Makeover Series on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and accompanied Ms. Winfrey on the "Live Your Best Life" nationwide tour.
Jon Gordon - America 's #1 Energy Coach
Jon is the author of Energy Addict: 101 Physical, Mental and Spiritual Ways to Energize Your Life. His mission is to help you fuel your life, energize your career and get addicted to positive energy.
Jon and his energy tips have been featured nationally on NBC's "Today" show, in publications such as WebMD, Men's Health, Self, Low Carb Energy, Energy Times, Woman's Day, Oxygen and Redbook.
Mark Victor Hansen - The Genius Behind Chicken Soup for The Soul
You may know Mark better as that Chicken Soup for the Soul guy. It's true. He is also the author of many popular books such as The Power of Focus, The Aladdin Factor, Dare to Win and others. His new book The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth is destined to inspire the creation of one million new millionaires this decade.
Mark presents 50-75 seminars each year, serves as chairman of Mark Victor Hansen & Associates, Inc., co-founder and chief visionary officer of Chicken Soup for the Soul Enterprises, Inc. and president of One Minute Millionaire, LLC.
AUDIO CD 4:
"Everything You Should Know About Publicity & Promotion"
If you've ever wondered how other authors like you make it on shows like Good Morning America and Larry King Live, then this is for you. These are all my closely guarded strategies behind launching an author in the media.
I'll show you:
- My secrets to getting on TV, radio and in print… This is how I'm personally doing it right now and includes my closely guarded "name game" technique.
- How to develop press kits… Make yourself newsworthy and an incredibly desirable guest.
- How to choose the right media to target… Avoid brick walls, and dramatically increase your chances of getting featured.
- How to 'pitch' editors and producers… This is how I use e-mail as a powerful tool and how to master the art of 'smiling and dialing.'
- My top 10 do's and don'ts for launching PR campaigns.
- Press material you must put on your website.
- And much, much more.
AUDIO CD 5:
"Everything You Should Know About Publicity & Promotion"
FREE Bonus - The Oprah Factor
Appearing on Oprah is one of the most effective ways to skyrocket book sales and launch your career. I've helped 8 of my authors make it to the show and their careers immediately shot through the roof.
The truth is, the process is long and difficult and there are no guarantees! But when you invest in this package, I'll give you all my secrets to getting on the Oprah show.
By the way - there are perhaps only a handful of people in the world with this information, and I'm probably the only one willing to share it with you.
- The behind-the-scenes inner workings of producers… Learn all about the production team and how they plan their shows.
- Different ways authors have got on to the show… Including the real-life stories behind Gary Zukav, Debbie Ford, Dr Jill Murray and Deepak Chopra.
- How to 'pitch' yourself to the producers… Including how to find the hot subjects they're looking for and which producers to pitch.
- What to do if the producers call you… This is where most authors blow it, but I'll tell you exactly what to say and do.
- What the producers are really looking for… crucial tips on your look and all important media training.
- Powerful interview tips… Connect with your interviewer and promote your book the right way during interviews.
- Everything you need to know about book signings… Including how to make bookstore employees your personal salesmen once you leave.
- Plus… How to get endorsements from famous authors and personalities, and more.
AUDIO CD 6:
"Learn How to Promote Your Book by Promoting Yourself and your Talents"
In this recording, you'll learn...
- The power of the internet as a marketing device and to sell books
- Special advice for independent or POD (Print On Demand) authors
- How to use teleseminars to sell books
- How public speaking adds to your branding and credibly
- Mistakes that authors can make when promoting themselves
AUDIO CD 7:
"Frequently Asked Questions from New Authors, Owners and Subscribers" Including...
- Can self-published books be a big success?
- What is a platform?
- How to use Amazon to promote your book
- The importance and value of having a media trainer
- Does age make a difference as an author?
- How can you use email to promote your book?
- Tips and Hints: Self-Publishing tips and guidelines
- How frequently should you send a newsletter?
And many more!
AUDIO CD 8:
"How Do I Get a Book Agent?"
Arielle answers the most frequently asked questions about how to get a book agent based upon survey questions taken from thousands of unpublished authors.
AUDIO CD 9:
Debbie Ford & Arielle Ford,
A Rare Interview With the Amazing Ford Sisters
Debbie Ford is a New York Times #1 best-selling author, creator of The Shadow Process, and founder of the Ford Institute for Integrative Coaching, has committed her life to supporting others in leading fully integrated lives. For ten years Debbie has been lecturing and leading workshops around the country, bringing to life the processes and distinctions from her life-changing books.
Debbie has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, The Roseanne Show, The WNBC Morning Show, Fox News Channel, and has been featured in O Magazine, Self Magazine, USA Today, Woman to Woman Magazine, and the Los Angeles Times.
Together, Debbie and Arielle talk about the publishing world and what it takes to succeed.
AUDIO CD 10:
Media Training Secrets with
If you want to be successful and sell books, you MUST know how to speak to the media.
You can have the best book in the world and be on a strong mission to deliver your wisdom, but if you can’t deliver your message powerfully and succinctly in media interviews, you won’t succeed. ALL of my bestselling authors were media trained and, nearly all of them were trained by master media trainer Joel Roberts.
Joel knows exactly what the media is looking for and can teach you how to deliver a message that will both wow the media and sell books. Joel is a former top-rated radio talk show host and the preeminent media trainer for authors.
He’ll teach you what to say and how to say and you’ll have a great time in the process. When I was preparing for my first book tour with Hot Chocolate for The Mystical Soul, I turned to Joel for media training. As did my sister (Debbie Ford), Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Neale Donald Walsch, Kenny Loggins and dozens of my other clients.
In 55 minutes, you'll get exposed to dozens of Joel's media training secrets including these and more:
- What are the qualities of a great guest?
- What is "mythbusting" and why is it so useful?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes authors make?
- What is a pre-interview and why is it so important?
- Why is media training so important to an author?
- Is it ok to ask an interviewer questions?
- What is "verbal Aikido"?
- How do you position yourself as a guest?
- What is the difference between a hook and a message?
- How do you prepare media hooks that will get you on radio, television or print?
- How do you use current events to become an expert and get publicity quickly?
- How to position yourself so you get the attention your deserve
- How to use demographics to get publicity
- Do you need to dress up for a phone interview?
- How do you get media training?
AUDIO CD 11:
How to Get a Six-Figure Book Advance
Susan Harrow is a master coach and author of the ebook, GET A SIX-FIGURE BOOK ADVANCE WITHOUT SELLING YOUR SOUL. "I think it’s a brilliant resource that tells you everything you need to know about getting the attention of top agents and publishers."
If you know you've got a great idea for a book, and don’t want to sell it for peanuts, learn what it takes to get a six-figure advance from her. It's priceless information you can't find anywhere else.
AUDIO CD 12:
Self-Publishing for First-Time Authors
Dan Poynter is an author, publisher and consultant -- he specializes in self-publishing and provides complete self-publishing "Powerpacks."
In this interview, Dan and I discuss dozens of tips and ideas on the easiest ways to produce a book, self-publishing secrets anyone can use, low-cost ways to promote and market your book and fulfillment and shipping details every self-published author should know.
AUDIO CD 13:
How to write "How to Articles," That Editors Love to Print
Learn the insider secrets to writing and placing your articles so you can generate publicity, bring awareness to your book, generate web traffic and make more sales from PR guru Dan Janal. In this course, Dan tells you what you need to know to get your articles written, submitted and read.
Dan has helped more than 2,000 authors and experts get publicity in more than 20,000 publications ranging from The New York Times to Marie Claire, from Parent's to Shape, on topics ranging from wellness, relationships, business and personal finance with his PR LEADS publicity service.
AUDIO CD 14:
Dr. Joe Vitale
How to Get Your Book to #1 on Amazon.com
One of the best ways to get your book noticed and sold is to get it ranked on Amazon.com. The more visibility it has, the more it gets noticed and sold.
But how do you start the ball rolling in the first place? That's what Joe is about to tell you.
Joe managed to get his latest book, "Life's Missing Instruction Manual : The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth" to #1 on Amazon.com and stayed there for four straight days last week!
This wasn't just dumb luck – Joe has done this at least three other times before. He shares the details with you exactly how he did it in this recording.
Joe has an amazing marketing mind that I respect and admire. After listening to him for a single hour, his know-how and ideas will rub off on you, whether you're an author, entrepreneur, businessperson or employee.
If you don't know who Dr. Joe Vitale is, here's some background information:
Joe Vitale is the author of the international #1 best-seller, The Attractor Factor, the #1 best-seller Life's Missing Instruction Manual, the #1 best-selling e-book Hypnotic Writing, and the #1 best-selling Nightingale-Conant audio program, The Power of Outrageous Marketing, software tools, audio programs, videos and numerous other works.
The recording lasts approximately 55 minutes.
AUDIO CD 15:
Talk to a Top literary agent for 18 years in both fiction & non-fiction and four years as the Executive editor of Rodale Books.
On this special CD, You'll Learn...
- How do you find an agent?
- How long is a typical agent's contract?
- How much can I expect it to take after I submit my proposal to get a book deal?
- What format should a proposal be in?
- What do agents look for in a proposal (and what them look at first!)
- Learn what a "slush pile" is and how you you can take advantage of it
- What the market is like in the children's adult book segment?
- How much does an agent make?
- How does an agent gets paid?
- What can you do to increase your odds of landing an agent?
- What are the top three secrets a world-class agent says you need to be successful?
- And many more questions submitted by our subscribers
Other questions Arielle asks Stephanie include:
- What agents are NOW looking for
- Miracle stories of first time authors who made it without a platform
- The do’s and don’t of approaching agent’s
- What types of books and authors she is currently looking for
Some of Stephanie’s authors have included:
- Morgan Freeman, author of "Morgan Freeman & Friends"
- Joey Green, author of "Joey Green’s Kooky Cookbook"
- Jean Achterberg author of "Imagery & Healing"
- Carol Pearson author of "The Hero Within"
- Robert Cooper author of "Executive EQ" and "Low Fat Living"
- National Audubon Society - children’s books and a series of TV companion books
- Tammi Hoag – "Night Sins" and many other novels
The recording lasts approximately 58 minutes.
AUDIO CD 16:
Associate Publisher of the New World Library
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gwain
In this recorded course, Munro and I discuss...
- What are publishers are REALLY looking for today?
- The marketing campaigns that are working this year (with details)
- What used to work in marketing but doesn't anymore
- Book signings…are they worth doing if you're a first time author?
- The skills every author needs to be successful
- Which skills can be hired out?
- What skills must you develop as an author?
The recording lasts approximately 55 minutes.
AUDIO CD 17:
Success Expert and Co-Author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series of Books
In this recording, you'll learn...
- The value power of mastermind groups to help meet your goals as an author
- Tips on how you Jack got speaking gigs in the early days
- Little-known ways to staying motivated while building a career as an author/expert
- What Jack LOVES about his career
- Jack's least favorite parts of being an author
- The most important things Jack can share with a first time author
The recording lasts approximately 50 minutes.
AUDIO CD 18:
Author of "Book Yourself Solid"
In this recording, you'll learn...
How to Book Yourself Solid and Build Your Platform -- Create a strategy to get more clients than you can handle even if you hate marketing and selling.
AUDIO CD 19:
President and CEO of iUniverse
In this recording, you'll learn...
- How to become a self-published author
- Tools and services to self-publish
- The single biggest question first-time authors ask about self-publishing and what it takes to self-publish a book
- And lots of tips and hints for authors who aren't sure how to get started!
AUDIO CD 20:
"How to Get Unstuck"
Stefan is a master in generating Unreasonable Success.
In this recording, you'll learn...
- How to create your vision for your book
- Define your Unreasonable Goal
- Create your 90-Day game
- Learn about the power of having a support team (a mastermind group)
AUDIO CD 21:
America's #1 Dream Coach
In this special course, You'll learn how to...
- Get real clarity on your dreams & visions
- Overcome obstacles, such as fear & doubt, in reaching your dream
- Get practical solutions to take action on your dreams
- Break through your limiting beliefs about time & money
By the end of the recording, you will be “in action” on a dream that you are passionate about (even if you don’t know exactly what your dream is).
AUDIO CD 22 & 23:
Author Ben Willmore,
"All About Technical Publishing"
Ben is the author of the award-winning, best-selling book, Adobe Photoshop Studio Techniques is said to be “Arguably, one of the best Photoshop books ever written.” by Photoshop User’s publisher, Jim Workman. He is co-author of another best-seller, How to Wow: Photoshop for Photographers, as well as another bestseller, Up to Speed: Photoshop CS2.
Ben has personally taught over 50,000 Photoshop users on three continents.
In these interviews, Ben answers dozens of questions about how he's built a successful publishing empire in the technical field.
He discusses how he got started and how he's continued to "remain top in his field" of technical publishing.
492 Page Manual
You'll also get a 492 page manual contained within a 3 ring binder. Inside you'll find:
- Transcripts of every CD recording and interview
- Book proposal tips
- "One Sheet" tips, hints and samples
- Dos and Don't for pitching talk shows
- Publicity and Marketing Resource Guides
- Plus the following…
A War Chest Of Sample Press Material
- Sample Pitch Letters
- Sample Press Releases
- Sample Media Voicemail Scripts
- Sample Author Bios
- Sample Questions & Answers
- Sample Interview Questions to provide to the media
My Golden Rolodex of Industry Contacts
- Contacts for the Oprah Show
- Freelance Editors and Writers
- Literary Agents
- Publishing & Book Industry Resource Guides
- Publishing Consultants
- Adult Education Contacts
- Book Publicists
- Author Escorts
"So What's All This Worth?"
What's it all worth you say? Well, let me remind you…
… You're getting a 15 year brain dump of everything I know, all on 23 CDs and 492 pages - along with a war chest of sample press material you can copy, and a golden rolodex of contacts you can plug into.
This is the same system I've personally used to launch the careers of 15 best selling authors, 11 of whom made it to the No. 1 position on the coveted NY Times Bestseller list …
It's all the skills you need to succeed in this industry. And you don't have to waste years of hard work or lose tens of thousands of dollars to discover it.
So when you ask what it's worth, I think you'll agree… The success it could bring you, along with the pain and suffering it could save you, makes this package priceless.
But I'll let you have it for the affordable price of $897, or 3 low monthly payments of $297.
Better still, you'll be getting this complete system for a fraction of the $3,995 fee my clients normally pay for a 4-hour coaching session with me (plus you're getting more). And it will save you tens of thousands of dollars AND years of research.
… So why am I giving away my complete arsenal of secrets when I can make almost $1,000 an hour consulting?
Well, I know what it's like as a struggling author because that's how I first got into this industry. Some 15 years ago, I actual, ly self-published a book and lost tens of thousands of dollars making the same basic mistakes you're probably making now.
I also blew money on countless conferences and "how-to" courses so I know how frustrated and desperate you probably are.
The fact is, those experiences stayed with me…
That's why I'm on a mission! -- I want to help as many authors as I can succeed in this business.
But I have a problem. I only have so much time in a day and the huge demand for my services has forced me to drive up my fees. And this means I'm now out of the price range for most authors.
This is where , my package comes in.
So when you look at it that way, I think you'll agree you're getting this knowledge for a steal.
… I, t's basically my "BESTSELLER Coaching Session In A Box." It allows me to share this powerful information with authors like you.
"Everything You Should Know about Book Publishing, Publicity, Promotion and Building a Platform: A Step-By-Step Guide for Authors and Writers" is the equivalent of a graduate level course about the publishing business, how to get published, how to write and sell a book and make a living as an author.
Whether you're an aspiring, first-time or already published author, in 5-8 hours, anyone who investigates this 5 CD, 492 page course will learn more about the secrets of publishing and what it takes to be successful as an author, expert and speaker than virtually any other product.
I've spent months of time, dozens of hours in the studio and hundreds of hours combing through my archives, editing transcripts, proofing, verifying this information and locating press releases, one-sheets, biographies, scripts and letters… And you can get it all for an absolute bargain.
Reviews From Satisfied Customers
“...The best part of your approaches is that they are
media-agnostic - they work anywhere,
including blogs, television, radio and print”
Tim Ferriss here, author of the #1 New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek. I bought your program about six months ago, just before my book came out. I was a first-time author and knew nothing about book promotion... except that you were the PR whiz behind Deepak Chopra and tons of other publishing wunderkind. Now my book is in its 16th printing (probably 20th by the time you read this) and has already been sold into 18 countries.
The best part of your approaches is that they are media-agnostic - they work anywhere, including blogs, television, radio and print.
I focused online and managed to hit all of the big lists--NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Business Week, and more--with nothing more than e-mail, a cell phone, and your program. Not only that, but I've been able to create a "platform" in 4 months that often takes authors years, if not decades. My blog is in the top 3,000 blogs in the world (there are more than 100 million blogs), I'm being paid more than $20,000 per hour for speaking engagements, and I've appeared in dozens of traditional media, ranging from The Today Show with Matt Lauer and Fox and Friends to The New York Times and even Outside magazine. It's been unbelievable.
If people want to learn how to pitch and position themselves, they should listen to you. Period.
Pura vida and thank for sharing your trade secrets!
Timothy Ferriss, #1 NY Times and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of The 4-Hour Workweek (www.FourHourWorkweek.com) and owner of "Everything You Should Know"
"...I Was Riveted by Cutting-Edge Techniques
As an author, ghostwriter, magazine editor, and proposal doctor, I thought I'd know most of this program's information. I bought it because I love Arielle and call her when I need advice, so I knew from experience that I'd learn several new insights. What I did not know was how many.
that I'd Never Heard Anywhere Else!"
In listening to each CD and reviewing the accompanying material, I was riveted by cutting-edge techniques that I'd never heard anywhere else! Not from any of the top agents or editors I work with, or even my best-selling author friends -- all of whom I've interviewed on these topics. I found myself thinking, "My next proposal is going to sell for much more than it would have", making the amount of the investment in this program nil. Arielle has created a shot in the arm for those of us who put in endless hours in this complex industry, and will shortcut anyone's process, from newcomer to seasoned expert.
Linda Sivertsen, West Coast Editor of Balance magazine, and the author of Lives Charmed: Intimate Conversations with Extraordinary People, and co-author of the upcoming The Will to Survive: A Mental and Emotional Guide for Law Enforcement Professionals and the People Who Love Them, www.LivesCharmed.com, May 4, 2005
"...your information eliminates the hype and fluff of what it takes to really make it in this business"
Since our conversation on September 28th, a number of events have occurred. First of course was receiving your program and reviewing it in its entirety which I must say exceeded my expectations as it cuts right to the essence of what it takes to be a successful author and speaker.
In fact, I've attended a number of writer, book and speaking conferences and your information eliminates the hype and fluff of what it takes to really make it in this business.
It's down home, down to earth and doggone good.
Your comments on being media trained were very evident when the author of Smoke & Thunder appeared on Imus In the Morning show and obviously wasn’t media trained when he didn't express any emotion or passion about his book.
However, when the author of Flags of Our Fathers appeared on Imus the following week, he was so engaging and passionate about his story that Imus kept him on for about 40 minutes. It was a great comparative example on being TV ready.
Imus also commented a couple of days later on his show on what a tough time he had staying focused and keeping awake when the other author was talking about his book.
Secondly, this is what has happened since that conversation. (Our visits may be the wrap up chapter I've been envisioning for my next book which the rough draft has been completed which was originally titled, "From the Seat of My Pants to the Seat of My Soul" and now may re-title; "How I Went From the Seat of My Pants to the Seat of My Soul and Made a Million Dollars.")
Here are my bite size steps that illustrate what I’ve done since receiving your kit:
1. My first article was published in the local newspaper, the Kansas City Star.
2. The first book signing was held at my health club.
3. Another book signing is scheduled at Unity Church of Overland Park.
4. A program is being prepared from my book to present to parents and youth groups of the church adapting it to include various spiritual principles of prosperity.
5. I was invited to present on a teleconference with Philippe Matthews this coming January or February.
6. I've had several successful meetings with a large regional credit union who is considering sponsoring me and my program in workshops to be presented to their members as well as purchasing a number of books. May involve 30 or more presentations at various branch locations and the initial program is scheduled for December 2nd.
Charley Green, Writer, Author, Speaker. Author of: "Lessons Will Rogers Reminded Me About Life & Success", "77 Ways to Tell If the Books Are Being Cooked!"
"...I now know what to do to keep going
when my publicist’s contract expires!"
I've just finished listening to Arielle's CDs - they really do tell me ‘everything I need to know’ to promote my current book. Best of all, I now know what to do to keep going when my publicist’s contract expires. I'm sending everyone who asks me for advice about getting started in the book publishing world to Arielle. Her program is fantastic!
Jennifer Read Hawthorne, author of The Soul of Success:
A Woman's Guide to Authentic Power, May 10, 2005
"...this morning I gave four talks back-to-back...my podcast was downloaded 1,370 times in 24 hours... "
Thank you for the advice. I am focused on building my platform.
Recently I have been getting invitations to speak. This morning I gave 4 talks back-to-back, 1 hour each. It was great.
I transfered your CDs to my iPod and listen to them during travel time. They help me stay focused and on track with priorities. They are invaluable!! Excellent!
My seminars start February through May. Next week my poster/flyer ad campaign will be posted throughout the county. I also wrote an article that'll be published next week in a local magazine and go out to 45,000 homes.
My Podcast was downloaded 1,370 times in 24 hours.
Kai Brunner, Co-Founder of YourWebPromo.com
"...Arielle holds nothing back, giving away
every one of her hard-won secrets to success"
Four years ago, the best investment I made in my entire career was Arielle Ford's Book Publicity University. At the conference, every speaker had the very latest, cutting edge information, complied in one location.
Back then, I spent $1,300 including food and airfare to go to this treasure and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Now that Arielle released "Everything You Should Know" in a home-study course, you don't have to. The information has been updated and includes five comprehensive audio CDs on how to make the big money with your book. You get the phone numbers of Oprah producers and tons of other information you can't find anywhere else.
Arielle (one of the nation's top book promoters) holds nothing back, giving away every one of her hard-won secrets to success, on how to hit the home runs we all crave. Not once, but consistently; moment by moment.
Arielle, I want to thank you for being partner in my success. The knowledge I obtained in your material was easily transferable to all aspects of my business.
Sally Baker , founder of Great Ideas PR, Scottsdale, AZ
"...I realized that this one bonus item was
probably worth the entire cost of the program"
I ordered my copy of "Everything You Should Know" and waited expectantly for it to arrive. I received an unexpected surprise before the package even arrived.
You sent me an email calling my attention to bonus material that I could log onto the internet and use right away. It was "Everything You Should Know About Blogging and Podcasting." The program was fascinating and saved me many hours of my own time. Plus, the material was valuable.
In watching and listening to the information, I realized that this one bonus item was probably worth the entire cost of the program! And I hadn’t even received the actual package yet!
I highly endorse the "Everything You Should Know" program. From a value standpoint, it presents more information and presents it more clearly than any resource I have ever encountered. In addition, it takes advantage of a number of new technologies and by using them demonstrated their power for the participants who are using them It is a real one two punch.
So thanks again. I continue to receive my money's worth and more.
Mark Waller, Ph.D. LMFT
"...Much of what I have learned from your teleconferences helped me to prepare for working at William Morris Agency"
I just completed a summer internship working for the William Morris Agency and would like to thank you again for providing your teleconferences. Much of what I have learned from your teleconferences helped me to prepare for working at William Morris Agency because I understood how to market and promote creative talent and how to conduct myself in a professional manner in the midst of well known writers, actors, and entertainers.
After I graduate law school this year, I will be returning to work at William Morris.
Thanks again for offering such a valuable service. If I can ever be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to ask.
Matt Welsh, "Author of The Bottom Line", www.mattwelsh.ws
But wait, I know this is a big decision, so let me make it easier for you.
"You're Protected By A 100% Money Back Guarantee"
What more could you want? It's a proven system that's sold more than 15 million books and you can try it all for 45 days with absolutely no risk.
This is an incredible deal.
Single Pay Option
1 Payment: $847
3 Payment Option
3 Payments: $297 ea.
Ordering is easy, secure and fast!
To Place an Order by Phone or Ask Questions, Dial Toll-Free
888-669-7751 or 858-964-5106
©2007 Everything You Should Know, Arielle Ford and mikekoenigs.com, Inc.
PO Box 22745
San Diego, CA 92192
Questions? Call 888-669-7751 Toll-Free, 858-964-5106 | FAX: 888-528-7356
Website and product produced by Michael Koenigs