Click here to download the PDF version of the May 2010 issue of Arielle Ford's Everything You Should Know about Publishing, Publicity, Promotion & Platform Building newsletter.
Or, Click here to experience a new digital version of the same newsletter. This exciting new format may soon be revolutionizing the publishing industry! (Note: if blank pages appear at first, the content is still loading and will appear shortly. This format can be viewed in newer versions of your browser, downloaded as a PDF, or printed.)
In this issue, you'll read all the latest insights from top industry experts—the very people who usually hide behind the iron curtain of publishing. It's the kind of high-octane expert information you usually can't find in one place:
- Which publishing innovations are revolutionizing the industry and will soon impact how, when, and why your book will (or won't) be a bestseller
- How to get a Six-Figure Book Advance
- The real reasons agents and publishers aren't grabbing up your manuscript
- Hot tips for getting publicity for your brand (every author is a brand—and yes, I mean YOU!)
- How to erase your fear of public speaking and being on camera in 10 short minutes
- The cutting edge new way to self publish and distribute your masterpiece
- How to get tens of thousands of followers on Twitter
- Plus, you'll get early access to Arielle's teleseminar with a cutting edge publisher, and Linda Sivertsen's last word on how to write book proposals that publishers can't resist.
Please Note: To open the PDF newsletter, you may need free Adobe Reader. If you don't already have it installed, download your free copy here.
Please enter your email address to receive future issues of Arielle Ford's Everything You Should Know about Publishing, Publicity, Promotion, Platform Building newsletter, packed with valuable tips and insider information on being a successful author, speaker and expert.
©2010 Everything You Should Know, Arielle Ford and mikekoenigs.com, Inc.
PO Box 22745
San Diego, CA 92192
Questions? Call 888-669-7751 Toll-Free, 858-964-5106 | FAX: 888-528-7356